1. The perfect time for breakfast – from 7.30 to 8.30 am, that what experts from the American University of Loyola have proved. At this time, there is the most powerful release of cortisone – our hormone activity. The food eaten within an hour after awakening increases the rate of metabolic processes to 20% for the whole day. Ideally, breakfast should consist of protein foods (lean boiled meat) and slow carbohydrates (cereals, cereals, cereal bread). The use of fatty foods and alcohol does not affect the effect of Tadalafil. When taking pills cialis, there may be side effects – dizziness, tinnitus, headache, nasal congestion, back pain, sometimes nausea, diarrhea. In this regard, you need to see a doctor and pick up the pill to meet the needs of the body. The action of the pills generic cialis leads to an expansion of the lumen of the arteries located at the entrance to the penis, an improvement in the blood flow in the penis occurs only with normal stimulation. This means that the potency from the use of Adcirca for men will not increase if there is no sexual desire.
American nutritionists have analyzed the diet of several hundred people, watching them for a year. Those who did not have breakfast, there was an increased allocation of hormones of hunger, a tendency to overeating and obesity. Those who gave the morning meal a decent place, ate over a day less caloric food and less ate at night.
And the good time for lunch is between 13.00 to 13.30 hours. By this time, the production of insulin increases and the sugar in the blood drops – it’s time to “throw in the furnace” carbohydrates.
2. Do not rush to speedy ways of losing weight. Try to start trying to lose 10% of your body weight. This will already help to improve the health and reduce the risk of obesity-related diseases. Remember: the weight that instantly left for a day is not fat, but water. And if from any diet, teas or preparations you lose more than 200 grams of weight a day, then there is a diuretic component. With regular use of diuretics, potassium-magnesium exchange can be disrupted, legs will be reduced, palpitations will begin. This can be very dangerous, warns psychoendocrinologist Natalia Gridasova.
3. Entering the path of weight loss, be sure to keep under control the level of sex hormones and thyroid hormones. After 35 years in more than 50% of cases, weight problems arise due to hormonal imbalance. So it is desirable to take tests for the hormonal profile once a year. Also, a sharp decrease in weight can lead to a disruption in the production of estrogen and progesterone. Therefore, when choosing a slimming program, women will not be hampered by a gynecologist’s advice.
4. In all the usual cases, look for the opportunity to move and give work to different muscle groups. Wearing a pedometer also allows you to honestly track daily physical activity.
5. Spend more time on the fresh air. Bonus – recharging with “sunny” vitamin D. Specialists from the University of Minnesota have established a link between obesity and a lack of this vitamin. Any weight loss program will be more effective if you stomp more on foot – ideally from 40 minutes to an hour a day (do not mean small dashes in the office, and continuous walking).